We are a non-sectarian group welcoming people of all faiths and
beliefs. We are a diverse group with many different approaches to homeschooling. We
live and meet in the Sherburne County and surrounding areas. Our main goals are for
friendship, playtime and supporting one another. NWMH meets several times a month for
field trips and once a week for playtime at local parks. The ages range from newborn
to teenage. Come and check us out for the endless opportunities!
What we do:
- We meet for socialization, playtime and activities.
- We go on educational field trips.
- We support one another.
- MHA is a statewide organization that provides information and support to homeschooling families including laws and forms.
- Mache is an organization for all parents who have chosen to homeschool
- HomeSchool Reviews can read reviews and discuss curriculum and other issues that relate to homeschooling.
Whether you are considering home schooling or already made the commitment, we invite
you to come see our group.